dongming4994 2013-01-24 07:24
浏览 89
已采纳

Eclipse php调试器终止

I have an eclipse environment set up using xdebug as the debugger. This configuration has been working fine for months. I have not changed anything. In the middle of a coding session, the debugger started terminating unexpectedly at the beginning of my app. Thought it was a coding error, but eventually I simplified the code to the point where it terminates on even the most simple line of code:

$test = 1+1;

The behavior is that the debugger runs as expected until it reaches a breakpoint. Usually the next step results in termination. "Usually", because I have found that it will work for an include statement, in which case the first line of code in the included file causes a termination.

Eclipse Helios Release 2, 20110301-1815. OSX 10.7.4. Tried it with both the internal browser and Firefox. Using MAMP as the development stack. Tried restarting Eclipse. Tried restarting Apache & MySQL. Tried restarting the Mac.

Out of ideas. Suggestions?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douhuang5623 2013-01-25 11:19
    关注

I had similar issues with Netbeans. The problem turned out to be XDebug, because it becomes pretty unstable when there are watched expressions. Try removing everything from watches. Also try disabling variable watching completely or tweek with the depth of watched variables.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。
  • ¥15 TYPCE母转母,插入认方向
  • ¥15 如何用python向钉钉机器人发送可以放大的图片?
  • ¥15 matlab(相关搜索:紧聚焦)
  • ¥15 基于51单片机的厨房煤气泄露检测报警系统设计
  • ¥15 路易威登官网 里边的参数逆向
  • ¥15 Arduino无法同时连接多个hx711模块,如何解决?
  • ¥50 需求一个up主付费课程