duanbi5906 2012-06-04 15:55
浏览 56
已采纳

无需重新加载页面即可更新Postgres数据库

I'm essentially building a personal reddit for fun and experience (I'm pretty new to this whole thing). 

On other web things I've made where changes must be applied to the same page, I used a form, where the action would point to the current page. In PHP, I would have a function that would check for the POST variables from that form, then make the database query before the page loads. This way, when the function later on is called to display the data, it would have the new stuff added. 

This has worked tremendously well and happens instantaneously because my sites are exclusively deployed to local networks. I came up with it on my own (I realize it may not be totally efficient). Before, I would have it go to a different page to process with a back button. 

On my current project, when I click a voting button, the same thing happens and it works fine. However, this page is much longer than anything I've made previously, and as a result, it jumps to the top of the page. It's a jarring experience. I'd like to keep everything inline, like nothing happened. 

What kinds of tricks that require little (read: simple) to no server modification can I use? 

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dqvj51875 2012-06-04 15:58
    关注

to make your href stop reloading the page add this to your hrefs:

<a href="#" onclick="return false">blah</a>

if you are using buttons to pass POST data from forms to your PHP, the same onclick trick wil work. but I would suggest you take a quick google for "jQuery AJAX"

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何将下列的“无限压缩存储器”设计出来
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题