douxing2156 2012-07-08 09:58
浏览 55
已采纳

编写自定义CMS与使用现有开源产品[关闭]

I have been working on a custom CMS and I would like to work with that when if have e.g. a customer. But I asked some friends of mine what I should do: just use a already existing CMS like Joomla or Wordpress, or write my own.

The reason I want to use a custom CMS is because I learn to script more fast and I have full control over everything and I know exactly what's happening.

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• douqiang1851 2012-07-08 10:02
    关注

Developing a custom solution feels always fast, because you are actively writing code yourself.

On the other hand, when using Joomla or Wordpress, you need to learn existing system and you spend more time on the learning side of the things.

If the CMS is not specialized (video, government documents, etc.) it rarely pays off to write custom stuff: in the end you need to write much more code, though that development might feel to have fast pace. PHP CMSes are well productized and the benefits of picking one outweight the benefits of maintaining large codebase written by a single person (you). With open source CMS you can draw resources on much larger pool.

Also it is your customer benefit to base the codebase on well-known product for the cases where you might not be available. It would not be honest business if you leave out telling the benefits of open source for your customer.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 有没有帮写代码做实验仿真的
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥30 vmware exsi重置后登不上
  • ¥15 易盾点选的cb参数怎么解啊
  • ¥15 MATLAB运行显示错误,如何解决?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog