douping3891 2015-08-20 09:46
浏览 46
已采纳

外部认证IPB论坛

I coded an external authentication in PHP and it works for 99% of all users. However the authentication doesn't work for the other 1% which is quite a lot in absolute numbers. I already wrote IPB but they are not able to help me.

I located that the reason is the way I try to rebuild the md5 hash. Please again note that I am using the exact same way as recommended by IPB ( https://www.invisionpower.com/support/guides/_/advanced-and-developers/miscellaneous/passwords-in-ipboard-r130 ). The following code example shows an example where the created md5 DIFFERS from the md5 in the database. The normal login at forum works with this password though.

<?php
    $md5 = 'e69618bbe9850fbaf633014f84b8f040';
    $salt = '}i3#W';
    $plainpass = 'Wv&Txq,LYD-su_6';

$saltedPassword = md5( md5($salt) . md5($plainpass) );
    echo "Desired result: $md5 , actual result: $saltedPassword";
?>

How can I reach my desired md5? I guess it has something to do with the user's password or user's salt. Thus it is working for 99% of all users, but not for this example and other users.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqh1984 2017-11-29 16:16
    关注

With the IPB4 release they update all old passwords to blowfish encryption. However this only happens once the user logs into the forum suite. Until then the old password encryption will remain. So in fact you have to check if it's a md5 salted password or if the password is encrypted with blowfish (see below).

As of IPB4 release the password encryption changed from salted MD5 to Blowfish:

/* $password is the raw password and $salt is the salt returned from fetchSalt */
    crypt( $password, '$2a$13$' . $salt );

$2a$13$ refers to the salt prefix and a pre-determined cost factor that should not be altered.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#网络安全#的问题:求ensp的网络安全,不要步骤要完成版文件
  • ¥15 可否在不同线程中调用封装数据库操作的类
  • ¥20 使用Photon PUN2解决游戏得分同步的问题
  • ¥15 微带串馈天线阵列每个阵元宽度计算
  • ¥15 keil的map文件中Image component sizes各项意思
  • ¥20 求个正点原子stm32f407开发版的贪吃蛇游戏
  • ¥15 划分vlan后,链路不通了?
  • ¥20 求各位懂行的人,注册表能不能看到usb使用得具体信息,干了什么,传输了什么数据