dongyi0210 2015-03-20 20:13
浏览 136
已采纳

为什么此LDAP查询返回的数组只有0

I'm new to LDAP and Active Directory. I'm trying to fetch the Email-ID of an authenticated user using the following code. However when I run it, all I get is an array with a 0 in it.

Here's the code

$server ='ldaps://DOMAIN'; 
$username = 'DOMAIN\UID'; 
$password = 'PASSWORD';

$base_dn = 'dc=DOMAIN';
$search_filter = 'dn=UID'; 
$attributes = ['mail']; 

$ldap = ldap_connect($server);
ldap_set_option($ldap, LDAP_OPT_REFERRALS, 0);
ldap_set_option($ldap, LDAP_OPT_PROTOCOL_VERSION, 3);
ldap_bind($ldap, $username, $password); 
$search = ldap_search($ldap, $base_dn, $search_filter, $attributes);
$data = ldap_get_entries($ldap, $search);

foreach($data as $dataPoint)
    {
        echo $dataPoint;
        echo "<hr>";
    }

This outputs just a 0 with a horizontal line below it.

The most challenging thing here is that there is no error message whatsoever and I'm not very familiar with LDAP nor with Active Directory.

Any idea as to why this could be happening.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duangua5742 2015-03-21 15:02
    关注

I see several things that could potentially be causing problems from the code above:

• Do you really mean to use ldaps://? Usually that is not what you want to do. If you want to use an encrypted connection you should use ldap_start_tls and the call should be made after ldap_connect. For the purpose of testing I would just change it to ldap://.
    • Your $base_dn variable seems to be missing part of the domain. That should not be the NETBIOS name of your domain, but rather the fully qualified domain name. So if your domain was domain.com then the base dn would be dc=domain,dc=com.
    • Your search filter ($search_filter) is not properly formed. If you are trying to retrieve a user object from LDAP given an account name, you could use a search filter like: (sAMAccountName=UID)

To get a better idea of what may be going wrong you can use ldap_error and call it after you connect: echo "Error: ".ldap_error($ldap);. You can do this after any LDAP related call to get more information on what may have gone wrong.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2024-五一综合模拟赛
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错