donglun7151 2012-08-29 16:20
浏览 64
已采纳

是否可以使用PHP与Sagepay虚拟终端集成?

I'm crating a Sagepay Direct implementation for a client, which deals with taking deposits and payments, as well as refunding deposits. This is fine for online payments, but the client also takes phone payments through Sagepay's Virtual Terminal. I would like to handle these payments through my system, which would allow a higher percentage of the refunds to be automated but, despite searching Sagepay's resources, Google, and SO, I can't find any information at all on integrating with the terminal.

So, what I would like to know is:

1. Is it possible to integrate in this way, and if so are there some resources I'm missing?
  2. If there's no official API, would Sagepay implement anything that would prevent automating the process through CURL or a similar technology.

I have worked with Sagepay (both Direct and Form) before and am quite familiar with the online payment side of things, but not familiar with the Terminal.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drnpwmq4536 2012-08-31 10:47
    关注

Okay, so I talked to Sagepay support and the answer is far simpler than I was expecting. I don't need to integrate with Terminal, I just have to use the standard integration and change the value of AccountType to 'M'.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
  • ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
  • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器