donglikuang8145 2011-09-20 22:37
浏览 163
已采纳

通过PHP文件将网页(html)转换为缩略图/预览输出

So i've done a lot of searching on here and Google and haven't seem to come across anything that is known to work or that I think will accomplish what i'm looking to do.

Basically right now i've been using www.thumboo.com to create thumbnails via their API however they do not support SSL and where im creating the preview is under a customer area where SSL is required.

So i'm looking to either develop something myself or find something already developed to use, i would like to create a simple "screenshot" or "thumbnail" of a website address on the fly, not sure if i want to cache it yet or not, but either way doesn't matter.

Does anybody know of any scripts out there that can accomplish this? I'm not looking to get a screenshot of the "entire" page, just what a "browser" would originally see without scrolling down, just like how it works on www.thumboo.com.

I'm not too concerned with the scripting language but i plan on outputting the file using php by pulling the file from somewhere or activating the script with java or php.

Does anybody know of any other thumbnail services that may have an API That works with SSL or any scripts that are still developed for this purpose? Everything i have found has been outdated which makes me wonder if there is some easy way to do it now with some type of function or module i may need to add to PHP.

I am server admin so i can customize PHP and the server as i need to get it to work.

Thanks ahead of time!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanlu6114 2011-09-20 23:00
    关注

http://www.thumbalizr.com/apitools.php
    i have never use but seems like this works for you.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
  • ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
  • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器