dongtaijiao7140 2014-09-28 02:22
浏览 59
已采纳

使用SDK通过API连接两个Web应用程序

I have two SDK from Web and Desktop applications, Sage Line 50 SDK and Trackvia SDK, which approach works well to sync these two

thank you!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhoutuo0883 2014-09-28 03:43
    关注

So if you want to sync Sage Line 50 and Trackvia, you essentially have to set up database replication between these two stores. Essentially what this means is that you're going to have to determine one as a master db and another as a slave. The reason you want to do this is to maintain coherence of your data between your two different stores. The links I provided define what the concept of replication is, however implementing replication in your case is going to require creating a little bit of middleware because no current software exists to create a replication between two different stores.

As explained in the articles, your middleware is going to have to ensure that you write to your slave database (you could choose which one this is) and that you have implemented software that will keep this in sync with your master. Essentially what you will be doing is making sure your CRUD operations are maintaing consistency throughout your data store.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 深度学习,前后端连接
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线
  • ¥15 谁有desed数据集呀
  • ¥20 手写数字识别运行c仿真时,程序报错错误代码sim211-100
  • ¥15 关于#hadoop#的问题
  • ¥15 (标签-Python|关键词-socket)