dongqin6926 2014-04-08 16:24
浏览 111
已采纳

什么是使用php和MySql处理单引号和双引号插入问题的简单有效方法[复制]

This question already has an answer here:

I am mostly working with Php 5.4+ and MySql 5.5+ versions. I am using Codeigniter for all the projects.

The problem i am facing is

Sometimes(on some production servers) when ever a POST variable contains ' or " quotes, a Database error occurs. But few times(on other servers) they work properly, i mean the quotations get inserted into tables

Though php and CI have a good facility for handling these strings with addslashes and mysql_escape_sequence etc

1. It is not that easy to check these conditions for every possible variable that is being posted by the User

2. Every time we have to use addslashes Ex: It\'s and while giving the output we have to again apply stripslashes to output It's. But it is difficult to handle for large values.

3. As the Database saves the data as It\'s it is difficult to search for these strings.

For struggling for days, i found that using utf8mb4_general_ci advantageous over utf8

Accordingly i made sure the CI's Database.php have the following

$db['default']['char_set'] = 'utf8mb4';
    $db['default']['dbcollat'] = 'utf8mb4_unicode_ci';

Also i changed the datatype for respective columns to "LONGTEXT" and its collation to "utf8mb4_general_ci"

To my surprise they worked for some servers.

But Still on some servers i found the same problem. which is bit frustrating even though i made sure the server configuration matches with those working servers.

How all php and mysql developers are working with this Scenario? what precautions are you taking?

Please suggest!!

</div>
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duan19750503 2014-04-08 16:27
    关注

On my old projects, I just have a function DB::esc() that wraps whatever escape function goes to the library I'm using, be it mysql_real_escape_string or whatever else.

On my new projects, I use prepared statements and let the extension handle it.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 怎么改成输入一个要删除的数后现实剩余的数再输入一个删除的数再现实剩余的数用yes表示继续no结束程序
  • ¥15 在启动roslaunch时出现如下问题
  • ¥15 汇编语言实现加减法计算器的功能
  • ¥20 关于多单片机模块化的一些问题
  • ¥30 seata使用出现报错,其他服务找不到seata
  • ¥35 引用csv数据文件(4列1800行),通过高斯-赛德尔法拟合曲线,在选取(每五十点取1点)数据,求该数据点的曲率中心。
  • ¥20 程序只发送0X01,串口助手显示不正确,配置看了没有问题115200-8-1-no,如何解决?
  • ¥15 Google speech command 数据集获取
  • ¥15 vue3+element-plus页面崩溃
  • ¥15 像这种代码要怎么跑起来?