douwei6478 2012-11-30 16:48 采纳率: 100%
浏览 85
已采纳

使用PHP将多个MYSQL查询合并为一个

I know this subject has been covered before, and I've read about a dozen of the links provided by stackoverflow. None match my need.

I have 4 mysql queries using PHP for similar data, I'd like to lower that to one query and maybe put the results in an array that I can access. Here is my current code.

$id = $row[post_id];
    $resulttwo = mysql_query("SELECT meta_value FROM wp_postmeta WHERE `post_id` = $id AND `meta_key` = 'length' ");
    $temptwo = mysql_fetch_array($resulttwo);       
    $length[$id] = $temptwo[0];

$id = $row[post_id];
    $resultthree = mysql_query("SELECT meta_value FROM wp_postmeta WHERE `post_id` = $id AND `meta_key` = 'location_city' ");
    $tempthree = mysql_fetch_array($resultthree);
    $trailcity[$id] = $tempthree[0];

$id = $row[post_id];
    $resultfour = mysql_query("SELECT meta_value FROM wp_postmeta WHERE `post_id` = $id AND `meta_key` = 'location_state' ");
    $tempfour = mysql_fetch_array($resultfour);
    $trailstate[$id] = $tempfour[0];

$id = $row[post_id];
    unset($tempfour);
    $resultfour = mysql_query("SELECT meta_value FROM wp_postmeta WHERE `post_id` = $id AND `meta_key` = 'difficulty' ");
    $tempfour = mysql_fetch_array($resultfour);
    $difficulty[$id] = $tempfour[0].' difficulty';`
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dsajdgjadwqe3247382 2012-11-30 16:51
    关注

This should work:

$id = $row[post_id];
    $result = mysql_query("SELECT meta_key, meta_value FROM wp_postmeta WHERE `post_id` = $id AND `meta_key` IN ('length', 'location_city', 'location_state', 'difficulty')");
    $temp = mysql_fetch_assoc($result);

Array $temp will contain the meta_key along with the meta_value which you should be able to call like so $temp[length]. You can check the entire array with print_r($temp);

You should also stop writing new code using mysql_ functions as they are being deprecated and use mysqli_ or PDO instead.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 Unity接入微信SDK 无法开启摄像头
  • ¥20 有偿 写代码 要用特定的软件anaconda 里的jvpyter 用python3写
  • ¥20 cad图纸,chx-3六轴码垛机器人
  • ¥15 移动摄像头专网需要解vlan
  • ¥20 access多表提取相同字段数据并合并
  • ¥20 基于MSP430f5529的MPU6050驱动,求出欧拉角
  • ¥20 Java-Oj-桌布的计算