dougu0824 2014-03-27 13:00
浏览 914
已采纳

如何从JavaScript中删除字符串中的反斜杠

I have a string like this:

<tr><td><span class=\'label label-info\'>Dialed</span></td><td>9804292145453</td><td>A Jana</td><td>0sec</td><td>6:18PM, Mar 24, 2014</td></tr>

I want to remove the backslash & want result like this :

<tr><td><span class='label label-info'>Dialed</span></td><td>9804292145453</td><td>A Jana</td><td>0sec</td><td>6:18PM, Mar 24, 2014</td></tr>

Please help.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doumaojin4008 2014-03-27 13:07
    关注

You've said what you quoted above is a string, but it's unclear whether you mean this (shortened a bit):

var str = "<tr><td><span class=\'label label-info\'>Dialed...";

...where what you've quoted is what you literally have within quotes, or this (note the backslashes):

var str = "<tr><td><span class=\\'label label-info\\'>Dialed...";

...where what you've quoted is the actual content of the string, not part of a string literal.

The first one above doesn't have any backslashes in it, it has escaped ' characters. The second one has backslashes in it.

To remove the backslahes from the second one:

str = str.replace(/\\/g, "");

When you give a regular expression with the g flag to replace, it applies globally throughout the string. Backslashes have special meaning in regular expressions, and so I've had to escape the backslash (with another backslash, it's the escape character for regular expressions as well as strings). So in the above, I'm saying to replace all backslashes with an empty string.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题