duanlinpi0265 2013-01-11 20:26
浏览 163
已采纳

包含在包含的文件中不适用于相对路径

This bug has depleted my rational thinking power over the past 64 minutes and I really don't know what I should do.

When i use the following 3 lines in an included file:

var_dump(file_exists('G:/xampp/htdocs/myproject/public_html/includes/htmlPurifierAndMarkdown.php')); //retuurns true
var_dump(__FILE__);
include '../htmlPurifierAndMarkdown.php'; //gives error

i get the following output :

boolean true

string 'G:\xampp\htdocs\myproject\public_html\includes\classes\genral.class.php' (length=71)

( ! ) Warning: include(../htmlPurifierAndMarkdown.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in G:\xampp\htdocs\myproject\public_html\includes\classes\genral.class.php on line 4
Call Stack
#   Time    Memory  Function    Location
1   0.0005  345328  {main}( )   ..\add.php:0
2   0.0036  382408  include( 'G:\xampp\htdocs\myproject\public_html\includes\classes\events.class.php' )    ..\add.php:28
3   0.0041  398024  include( 'G:\xampp\htdocs\myproject\public_html\includes\classes\standardpost.class.php' )  ..\events.class.php:2
4   0.0047  413928  include( 'G:\xampp\htdocs\myproject\public_html\includes\classes\genral.class.php' )    ..\standardpost.class.php:2

In a nutshell:

1. The first line tells that the file is not a part of my imagination and it actually exists.
  2. The second line tells the location of my calling script, on examining the paths closely, you'll notice that the file I'm trying to include resides in the parent directory
  3. Include function says that file dosent exist

so am i just imagining stuff or is this some serious php bug?

Update

when i access genral.class.php manually, no error is generated. do special rules apply when including from within an included file?

Update 2

When i set the include path to '../includes/htmlPurifierAndMarkdown.php' , which is the path relative to the main calling script, which in turn includes a script which includes genral.class.php it works, but since this new include is relative to only one of the many calling scripts, it breaks down for the others. Do special rules apply when including a file from within an included file??

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douwen3127 2013-01-11 20:38
    关注

The __FILE__ constant returns the full path and filename of the file containing that line. It is possible for this file to be located inside a directory other than the current working directory. In your particular example you can use this:

include dirname(dirname(__FILE__)) . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . 'htmlPurifierAndMarkdown.php';

An example of what might be going on is as follows:

1. The file being executed is /example.com/public_html/index.php
    2. Current working directory is /example.com/public_html/
    3. The index file includes /example.com/public_html/includes/classes/genral.class.php
    4. The above file attempts to include ../htmlPurifierAndMarkdown.php
    5. The .. is translated relative to current working directory and not relative to the included file. Thus you end up with /example.com/htmlPurifierAndMarkdown.php and a nasty error message.
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog
  • ¥15 Excel发现不可读取的内容
  • ¥15 关于#stm32#的问题:CANOpen的PDO同步传输问题