douren9077 2018-07-24 20:55
浏览 68
已采纳

session_destroy()比我需要的更早执行

So i am having code like this:

$_SESSION['message'] = "Some Message";
$MSG = $_SESSION['message'];
header('location: ../Pages/Error.php');
echo "<script type='text/javascript'>alert('$MSG');</script>"; //It has text here
die(); //i set this only for testing purpose
session_destroy();
die();

As you can see up there i have 2 die() - first is for this test purpose.

So when code is WITH that first die() and echo() my ../Pages/Error.php which uses $_SESSION['message'] display that message normally since inside Error.php file and alert(which is also for testing purpose) but when i remove those two for some reason sesion_destroy(); runs faster than header() function and id destroys my $_SESSION['message'] so my Error.php shows empty message.

Code without testing parts:

$_SESSION['message'] = "Some Message";
$MSG = $_SESSION['message'];
header('location: ../Pages/Error.php');
session_destroy();
die();

Could someone explain me why this happens?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dougan4884 2018-07-24 22:24
    关注

This is what happens (times are just for example). Notice that this ISN'T automatically what might happen.

1 $_SESSION['message'] = "Some Message";
    2 $MSG = $_SESSION['message'];
    3 header('location: ../Pages/Error.php');
    4 echo "<script type='text/javascript'>alert('$MSG');</script>"; //It has text here
    5 You do not have buffering, so header and echo go out to the browser.
    6 session_destroy();
    8           The browser receives the Location header
    7 The server destroys the session file.
    9           The browser requests the page
    10          The server receives the request
    11          The server tries to load the session file. Duh! It's not there!

It could go this slightly different other way:

4 echo "<script type='text/javascript'>alert('$MSG');</script>"; //It has text here
    5 You have buffering, so nothing gets output.
    6 session_destroy();
    7 The server destroys the session file.
    8 The scripts exits, the buffer is flushed

9           The browser receives the Location header
    10           The browser requests the page
    11          The server receives the request
    12          The server tries to load the session file. Duh! It's not there!

It could go (on some systems) in a more disastrous way, with the session_destroy and the session_start of the second script running into each other so that the second script reads a damaged session and chokes (this should not happen thanks to locking; but locking has its own drawbacks, see below).

A more interesting thing could happen if your first script does not die, but issues a Location header and keeps working. Data in the session will not be stored until the script terminates, so if the second script gets launched, it will find a non-updated session. But if you activate buffering, the Location will be sent at the end, and the second script will work. So the buffering apparently "solves" what is really a race problem.

Session impact on performances

An even more interesting thing happens on those systems where read/write access to the session file is arbitrated through locking (as it should, since "race conditions" are BAD, as seen above), and you have transparent sessions, so a lot of requests to your framework - even those that need save no session data, maybe needn't even read it - end up piling up one behind the other because they can't run in parallel as long as they're semaphorized by the session file FS lock.

You can easily diagnose this behaviour using Chrome or Firefox Web Tools, seeing as e.g. AJAX calls start asynchronously, but the actual data delivery is serialized:

-----SXXXXXXXX----------
    --------SwwwwwwwwwXXX---
    -----SwwwwwXXXXX--------
    -------SwwwwwXXXXX------
    --------SwwwwwwXXX------
         |<------------>|

In that case, adding "session_write_close()" immediately after session_start(), or anyway as soon as possible (in the class constructor for some frameworks) for those files that might need to read the session, but do not change it, will appear to magically speed up your application (the same happens removing any unneeded session_start()'s, but the framework might make this complex to achieve):

-----SXXXXXXXX---
    --------SwwXXX---
    -----SwwXXXXX----
    -------SwXXXXX---
    --------SwXXX----
         |<----->| "perceived" user time goes down a good 40%

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 CST仿真别人的模型结果仿真结果S参数完全不对