duanhuoyao7011 2018-05-22 12:55
浏览 78
已采纳

关于[HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR]的安全问题,我应该使用它而不是[REMOTE_ADDR]吗?

I'm trying to create a php counter, and in order not to count repeated visits from the same visitor, I've been thinking about saving the visitor's IP address into the database, and I should turn to $_SERVER

I've read this sample funtion by @Dusza that seems nice and convenient:

<?php
function get_IP() {

// ADDRESS IP
   if     (getenv('HTTP_CLIENT_IP'))       $ipaddress = getenv('HTTP_CLIENT_IP');
   else if(getenv('HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR')) $ipaddress = getenv('HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR');
   else if(getenv('HTTP_X_FORWARDED'))     $ipaddress = getenv('HTTP_X_FORWARDED');
   else if(getenv('HTTP_FORWARDED_FOR'))   $ipaddress = getenv('HTTP_FORWARDED_FOR');
   else if(getenv('HTTP_FORWARDED'))       $ipaddress = getenv('HTTP_FORWARDED');
   else if(getenv('REMOTE_ADDR'))          $ipaddress = getenv('REMOTE_ADDR');
   else                                    $ipaddress = 'UNKNOWN';
//return $ipaddress;
    }
?>

But I've done some research here, and found that there's a security hole in that because the user can spoof all values except REMOTE_ADDR, which can be modified by a proxy.

So I guess that when they say that there's a security hole, it means that I should sanitize the user's input when I insert it into the database doing some bindings.

Is there any other precaution?

Given that all other values are unreliable I should avoid using them altogether?

But what about the un-spoffing value of REMOTE_ADDR? That can be modified by a proxy.

Any suggestions on what path should I take?

If you want to downvote, or vote the question to be closed or deleted, please leave me a comment about why, so I can improve my questions. Thanks.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dragoninasia2014 2018-05-22 13:03
    关注

REMOTE_ADDR is the IP address established through a 3-way TCP/IP handshake. It is the IP the response will be sent back to. It is the only thing that your server has verified. Everything else is just arbitrary HTTP headers anyone could set.

Now, if you know that your server is running behind a proxy (e.g. a load balancer) which would mask the visitor's IP address (your server would only see the proxy's IP), but you know that the proxy is helpfully forwarding you the visitor's IP in an HTTP header (as workaround for this situation so your server can still see the visitor's IP), then and only then may you use one of these HTTP headers and only the one that you know your proxy is setting. If your server is not behind a proxy, use REMOTE_ADDR exclusively. Otherwise, consult your proxy's manual and implement according to the situation.

network diagram

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2024-五一综合模拟赛
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题