douqiangchuai7674 2015-09-23 15:32
浏览 36
已采纳

使用表达式引擎回显多个类别ID

I am building a page that will on page load list all entries in a specific channel just like any other page. The trick here is that the page will be filterable but with just JavaScript/Jquery allowing the user to filter without refreshing the page.

I am filtering by using data tags on the <li> elements and then manipulating the DOM based on which category/id was chosen. However, for some entries they have multiple selections within a category group and therefore the data tag ends up having only one id, whichever comes first in the category fields table.

My question here is, is it possible to echo multiple ids into a data tag using EE in its base form or will I need to find/create a custom plug-in in order to do this?

{exp:channel:entries channel="page-work-project" status="open"}
    <li {categories show_group="4"}data-category="{category_id "{/categories}>
        <a href="{url_title}">
            <div class="detail">
                <h4>{title}</h4>
            </div>
        </a>
    </li>
{/exp:channel:entries}
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douchen3562 2015-09-23 20:08
    关注

The issue here is that {categories show_group="4"}data-category="{category_id "{/categories} acts as for loop on it's own. So the code that it's rendering is actually <li data-category="id1" data-category="id2" data-category="id3">, which is not valid html.

Instead you should put the {categories} tag within the data attribute like this:

data-category="{categories show_group="4"} {category_id}- {/categories}"

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 抖音咸鱼付款链接转码支付宝
  • ¥15 ubuntu22.04上安装ursim-3.15.8.106339遇到的问题
  • ¥15 求螺旋焊缝的图像处理
  • ¥15 blast算法(相关搜索:数据库)
  • ¥15 请问有人会紧聚焦相关的matlab知识嘛?
  • ¥15 网络通信安全解决方案
  • ¥50 yalmip+Gurobi