dpd20130 2014-05-08 01:01
浏览 84
已采纳

如何将其他字段集附加到html表单

Example: let's say we have a form with 3 fields: pc, part_id, part_details. Sometimes you will want to add additional parts to database when adding pc, so part_id and part_details should be duplicated(part_id and part_details should be corresponding). What I want is the best way to append this two fields to the form?

I know if you just want to duplicate one field you can name the field like this:

<input type="text" name="part_id[]">

Then we can easily get the post data as array. But now we are duplicating more than one field, if we use the approach above at the post end the two/multiple arrays will not be relevant. The approach described here seems to be a good one http://www.quirksmode.org/dom/domform.html, but the fact that names are changing all the time makes it complicated to use the post data as well.

There is another possible approach described here Multiple Forms With Input Fields With The Same Name Attribute? Good Or Bad? . It gives an idea to duplicate the entire form. I am not sure if I understand it correctly, but when I try putting two identical forms in the same page and submit one of them, only data from this form will be submitted, the other one will be ignored. Also it is not suitable for my scenario as not all the fields should be duplicated.

So what is the best way to accomplish this duplicating job?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongye9191 2014-05-08 01:19
    关注

In the link you gave, they didn't duplicate the form, just the elements inside the form which is fine. If all you are adding is multiple parts to a single PC then there shouldn't be a problem. The parts will be linked via array indices (you can rely on the ordering).

The first instance of part_id[] will correspond to the first instance of part_details[]. This should be distinguishable in your server-side language. In PHP for instance, part_details[2] will correspond to part_id[2] etc.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)