dongtaotao19830418 2014-04-03 04:18
浏览 122
已采纳

表格输入显示在下一页上

I'm trying to get whatever the user put in the input box and use it on the next page, so I can then use javascript with the entered value but I have no idea how. I've seen a lot of people say use php and server side scripting but I don't know how to set that up. I know the php language.

<html>
<head>
</head>
<body>
<form method="GET" action="level5.html">
Troops: <input type="text" name="troops" value="0">
<input type="submit" value="send">
</body>
</html>

Then on the next page I'm trying to get "You chose 500 troops", then make the 500 a javascript variable.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doucan4815 2014-04-03 04:39
    关注

Here is a script that reads in the url parameters (source):

HTTP_GET_VARS = [];

strGET = document.location.search.substr(1, document.location.search.length);

if (strGET !== '') {
      gArr = strGET.split('&');
      for (i = 0; i < gArr.length; ++i) {
        v = '';
        vArr = gArr[i].split('=');
        if (vArr.length > 1) {
          v = vArr[1];
        }
        HTTP_GET_VARS[unescape(vArr[0])] = unescape(v);
      }
    }

function GET(v) {
      if (!HTTP_GET_VARS[v]) {
        return 'undefined';
      }
      return HTTP_GET_VARS[v];
    }

HTML

I put both ends in the same file. This reloads the page with the paramters set. Obviously you could do that without needing to reload if you stay on the same page.

<!DOCTYPE html>
    <html>

<head>
        <link rel="stylesheet" href="style.css">
        <script src="script.js"></script>
      </head>

<body>
        <form method="GET" action="index.html">
          Troops: <input type="text" name="troops" value="0">
          <input type="submit" value="send">
        </form>

<script type="text/javascript">
          document.writeln ('Troops: ' + GET('troops'));
        </script>
      </body>

</html>

Here is a plnkr to try it out.

EDIT: I changed the plnkr to have the exact same structure as your question with two separate files.

Since you want to use the value on several other pages the simple approach above might prove too limited. As you would have to send all the data again to the following page. Although this is absolutely doable, one of the other suggested approaches might be more elegant.

DOM Storage

If you use a fairly modern browser (IE8+, FF3.5+, C4+) you can utilize DOM storage.

window.sessionStorage.setItem(field, value) to save a value window.sessionStorage.getItem(field) to read a value window.sessionStorage.removeItem(field) to delete a value window.sessionStorage.clear() to delete everything

or in the same manner

localStorage.setItem(field, value)
    localStorage.getItem(field)
    localStorage.removeItem(field)
    localStorage.clear()

The difference between sessionStorage and localStorage is that sessionStorage is limited to the current browser tab. localStorage is a little more persistent and can be accessed from any tab in the browser and depending on the browser and setting even in a completely new session.

Everything will be saved as a string! If you save a number, an integer for example you will need to parse it again after retrieval ( parseInt() ).

Here is a plnkr example using sessionStorage.

Cookies

Cookies are slightly more involved, on stackoverflow I found a link to this very nice overview.

Here is a plnkr using the very straight forward script provided by the afore mentioned quirksmode website.

createCookie(field, value, x) saves the value to a cookie that is valid for x days readCookie(field) reads the value from the cookie

Note the the script.js in this plnkr is different from the one in the first plnkr!

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 Vs code Mac系统 PHP Debug调试环境配置
  • ¥60 大一项目课,微信小程序
  • ¥15 求视频摘要youtube和ovp数据集
  • ¥15 在启动roslaunch时出现如下问题
  • ¥15 汇编语言实现加减法计算器的功能
  • ¥20 关于多单片机模块化的一些问题
  • ¥30 seata使用出现报错,其他服务找不到seata
  • ¥35 引用csv数据文件(4列1800行),通过高斯-赛德尔法拟合曲线,在选取(每五十点取1点)数据,求该数据点的曲率中心。
  • ¥20 程序只发送0X01,串口助手显示不正确,配置看了没有问题115200-8-1-no,如何解决?
  • ¥15 Google speech command 数据集获取