dongpu9852 2013-03-18 19:34
浏览 6
已采纳

如何以编程方式构建数组/对象调用[关闭]

I'm developing a Drupal module that allows users to use a superglobal variable as a filter in their view. They need to be able to enter into a field the variable they want to use, and then my function needs to then go and retrive the value of that variable. This is easy enough if you only allow one level, and only array. But I would like to allow for multiple levels, and even better, allow them to access objects and/or arrays.

So if the user were to choose SESSION, and then enter: ['anarray']['anotherlevel']['something']

my function would then get the value of: $_SESSION['anarray']['anotherlevel']['something']

Even better would be if the user could enter something like: ['anarray']->anotherlevel->something['morethings']

my function would get the variable of: $_SESSION['anarray']->anotherlevel->something['morethings']

And so on. For even cleaner code, if they could just use + and - to represent an array and object respectively, that would be even better. So the last example would be entered as: +anarray-anotherlevel-something+morethings

Any ideas?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douxiza9868 2013-03-18 19:41
    关注
    $path = 'foo.bar.baz';

$value = $_SESSION;

foreach (explode('.', $path) as $key) {
        if (is_array($value) && array_key_exists($key, $value)) {
            $value = $value[$key];
        } else if (is_object($value) && property_exists($value, $key)) {
            $value = $value->$key;
        } else {
            throw new InvalidArgumentException(sprintf('The path %s does not exist', $path));
        }
    }

echo $value;

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 pyqt5tools安装失败
  • ¥15 mmdetection
  • ¥15 nginx代理报502的错误
  • ¥100 当AWR1843发送完设置的固定帧后,如何使其再发送第一次的帧