duanph1978 2011-07-22 05:52
浏览 39
已采纳

仅为一个会话实现一次验证码

I've been working on a website which contains alot of links. I want to protect those links from bots/crawlers by implementing a CAPTCHA. I've tried reCAPTCHA by Google but it doesn't suit my needs(complex specially when it comes to people who are poor in English :P) plus I just want to stop the new programmers or crawlers, I know it can easily be broken by experienced programmers. So I searched and found this one to be good.

http://www.hardcode.nl/subcategory_4/article_243-simple-php-captcha-script.htm

Downloaded it and its working like a charm but my problem is :
1. I can see the index.html files checks the entered code and if correct redirects to write.php where session is created and output is shown. I want this to be done on the same page. Like when user enters correct code, he should be able to view the view the links on the same page to save bandwidth (I'll fetch them from mysql server)
2. This is more important one, since I don't know anything about php sessions and php.net tutorials are just too short or next to nothing, can this be done that whenever a user input correct captcha once, he can see the links for rest of the time without captcha? And he will have to re-enter the captcha only when he closes the browser or after some interval like 10 minutes in case previous one can't be done. Thank you

PS. I can use Javascript on my server but probably a php solution will be better since I'm also learning php

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doushang3352 2011-07-22 05:58
    关注
    1. Use AJAX to pull the links and then replace the HTML in the page.

2. Store a variable in the session that determines whether or not they've entered a CAPTCHA, then just check that before deciding whether to show the CAPTCHA or the links.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信会员卡接入微信支付商户号收款
  • ¥15 如何获取烟草零售终端数据
  • ¥15 数学建模招标中位数问题
  • ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
  • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
  • ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
  • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。