doulei1965 2013-07-25 08:51
浏览 88
已采纳

PHPExcel输出乱码文本

Like many others out there i have had my fair share of issues trying to download an Excel file output by PHPExcel. What happened in my case was whenever I wanted to download a file using

$obj->save('php://output')

i always used to get garbled text in my excel file with a warning saying my file was corrupt. Eventually i resolved the issue. The problem being i had a

require('dbcon.php')

at the top of my php script. I just replaced that with whatever was there inside dbcon.php and it worked fine again. Though the problem is solved i would really like to know what caused the problem. It would be great if anyone out there could help me out with this one.

Thanks.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douzhi6365 2013-07-25 08:58
    关注

If you get that error - you should follow the advice we always give in that situation: you use a text editor to look in the generated file for leading or trailing whitespace, or plaintext error messages - and then in your own scripts for anything that might generate that such as echo statements, blank lines outside ?> <?php, etc.

Another way of testing for this is to save to the filesystem rather than php://output and see if you get the same problem: if that works, then the problem is always something that your own script is sending to php://output as well.

Clearly you had a problem along those lines in your dbcon.php file. This can be as simple as a trailing newline after a closing ?> in the file...

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 求解vmware的网络模式问题
  • ¥24 EFS加密后,在同一台电脑解密出错,证书界面找不到对应指纹的证书,未备份证书,求在原电脑解密的方法,可行即采纳
  • ¥15 springboot 3.0 实现Security 6.x版本集成
  • ¥15 PHP-8.1 镜像无法用dockerfile里的CMD命令启动 只能进入容器启动,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)
  • ¥30 请帮我解决一下下面六个代码
  • ¥15 关于资源监视工具的e-care有知道的嘛
  • ¥35 MIMO天线稀疏阵列排布问题
  • ¥60 用visual studio编写程序,利用间接平差求解水准网
  • ¥15 Llama如何调用shell或者Python
  • ¥20 谁能帮我挨个解读这个php语言编的代码什么意思?