duandie5707 2013-07-24 20:10
浏览 94
已采纳

使用LDAP和PHP检查Active Directory中的组成员身份

I am pretty new to LDAP and Active Directory, and I think this should be a simple question. I am connecting to AD using the following code:

$ad = ldap_connect("domain.com") or die("Could not connect to AD");
//bind to the server
$uname = $uid . "@domain.com";
if (!ldap_bind($ad, "$uname", "$pwd") and $uid != "guest") {
    code...
}

and I need to check to see if the user is a member of one of three groups: ECSDocket_Admin, ECSDocket_User, or ECSDocket_Viewer. I have been searching around and most of the answers I have found use CN= and DN= and DC= in their queries, but I don't know what those mean. If someone could explain how it works, and what I need to do to figure out the group membership, that would be awesome!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dsjbest2015 2013-07-25 21:18
    关注

If anyone cares, I was able to do a search like this:

$dn = "CN=$uid,CN=Users,DC=domain,DC=com";
    $filter = "(memberOf=CN=ECSDocket_Admin,OU=Groups,DC=domain,DC=com)";
    $justthese = array("memberOf");

$sr = ldap_search($ad, $dn, $filter, $justthese);
    $info = ldap_get_entries($ad, $sr);
    echo $info["count"]." entries returned.
    ";

And by checking the count, I was able to determine if the inputted username was a part of the group -- if there was one, then it was a part of the group since I had already used ldap_connect under that username to check if it was valid within AD. For the filter, since memberOf is an array you need to specify the entire path. For example if you just needed to query the sn (surname) you could just have something like:

$filter = "(sn=smith)";

A site that helped me know exactly the right attributes was this one: http://www.selfadsi.org/user-attributes-w2k8.htm

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 WPF 大屏看板表格背景图片设置
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示