doufubian3479 2013-07-16 12:07
浏览 17
已采纳

在PHP webapp中模板化不同的语言

I'm writing a webapp in german, so all buttons,text,tooltips etc. are in german for now. But I want to use some kind of template file for the webapp so I can quick change to another language if needed. I thought about textfile that I explode with " " and load into a sessionvariable to have always all text the user will need in his session. An other approach would be to parse such a file i.e. a XML document like this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<phrase>
    <placeholder></placeholder>
    <value></value>
</phrase>

where every field has it's own name/value that represents a textsnippet or button or whatever on the website, and then cast it into an object an cache it for everyone. I think the second approach is the best for working with multiple languages for a webapp. Anybody perhaps some pointers what I could do even better, or just post how you did this kind of languagetemplating for mutlinational webpages/webapps in the past.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douxiluan6555 2013-07-16 12:23
    关注

Since you are looking for a translation solution, I understand you don't use a framework to develop your site, since most of them provide you with solutions to handle translations.

Most frameworks and apps I've seen in php use arrays, where the original sentence is the key and the translation is the value. So, to make easier to translate it to several languages, the key is in english.

In case you use gettext as suggested, or another aproach, it'll be useful also to parse your code to catch all strings to be translated automatically, since it can be a mess doing it manually when the base code grows and you want to keep up to date your translations.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 怎样才能让鼠标沿着线条的中心线轨迹移动
  • ¥60 用visual studio编写程序,利用间接平差求解水准网
  • ¥15 Llama如何调用shell或者Python
  • ¥20 谁能帮我挨个解读这个php语言编的代码什么意思?
  • ¥15 win10权限管理,限制普通用户使用删除功能
  • ¥15 minnio内存占用过大,内存没被回收(Windows环境)
  • ¥65 抖音咸鱼付款链接转码支付宝