douci1541 2013-05-28 12:31
浏览 39
已采纳

Zend Framework 2形式的国际化(i18n)

I have a small learning app writen using ZF2 (based on ZF2 user guide: http://framework.zend.com/manual/2.2/en/user-guide/skeleton-application.html) and right now I want to add internationalization to my app and it's almost done but I'm stuck on translating forms. When i wanted to use $this->translate in form class i got error saying that method translate does not exists. Is there any good example or tutorial about internationalization in ZF2 ?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsg56465 2013-05-28 14:52
    关注

I will quote the answer i have provided right here. I won't bother to edit the texts too much, so do not bother about some of the sentences, but the essence is important and will help you out a lot.

The first thing to get Form-Translation working is to add files to the translator

When adding a new translator to your configuration, do NOT use the default translator-text-domain. The Syntax is as follows:

$translator->addTranslationFile(
        $type,
        $resource,
        $textDomain, //<-- this is the important one
        $lang
    );

In your example you've added a file to the default-textdomain. This, sadly, brings lots of troubles with it, at it will not always work as expected. Whenever you're adding translation files, add them to your own text-domain!

After that, all you need to do is to assign the Zend\Form\View\Helper your text-domain. This is done by the following:

// For Labels
    $this->formLabel()->setTranslatorTextDomain('your-textdomain');

// For Buttons (input type submit)
    $this->formButton()->setTranslatorTextDomain('your-textdomain');

// For Error-Messages
    $this->formElementErrors()->setTranslatorTextDomain('your-textdomain');

About the Translator itself

Another thing to note is: as long as there is a Translator-Service attached to your configuration with the name translator, it will automatically be attached to the form as default translator. This is a sample configuration i use within my modules regularly:

'translator' => array(
        'locale' => 'de_DE',
        'translation_file_patterns' => array(
            array(
                'type'     => 'phparray',
                'base_dir' => __DIR__ . '/lang',
                'pattern'  => '%s.php',
                'text_domain' => __NAMESPACE__,
            ),
        ),
    ),

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?