drll42469 2011-10-13 20:16
浏览 37
已采纳

BSD上的PHP后台进程使用100%的CPU

I have a PHP script that runs as a background process. This script simply uses fopen to read from the Twitter Streaming API. Essentially an http connection that never ends. I can't post the script unfortunately because it is proprietary. The script on Ubuntu runs normally and uses very little CPU. However on BSD the script always uses nearly a 100% CPU. The script is working just fine on both machines and is the exact same script. Can anyone think of something that might point me in the right direction to fix this? This is the first PHP script I have written to consistently run in the background.

The script is an infinite loop, it reads the data out and writes to a json file every minute. The script will write to a MySQL database whenever a reconnect happens, which is usually after days of running. The script does nothing else and is not very long. I have little experience with BSD or writing PHP scripts that run infinite loops. Thanks in advance for any suggestions, let me know if this belongs in another StackExchange. I will try to answer any questions as quickly as possible, because I realize the question is very vague.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dqz86173 2011-10-13 20:28
    关注

Without seeing the script, this is very difficult to give you a definitive answer, however what you need to do is ensure that your script is waiting for data appropriately. What you should absolutely definitely not do is call stream_set_timeout($fp, 0); or stream_set_blocking($fp, 0); on your file pointer.

The basic structure of a script to do something like this that should avoid racing would be something like this:

// Open the file pointer and set blocking mode
    $fp = fopen('http://www.domain.tld/somepage.file','r');
    stream_set_timeout($fp, 1);
    stream_set_blocking($fp, 1);

while (!feof($fp)) { // This should loop until the server closes the connection

// This line should be pretty much the first line in the loop
      // It will try and fetch a line from $fp, and block for 1 second
      // or until one is available. This should help avoid racing
      // You can also use fread() in the same way if necessary
      if (($str = fgets($fp)) === FALSE) continue;

// rest of app logic goes here

}

You can use sleep()/usleep() to avoid racing as well, but the better approach is to rely on a blocking function call to do your blocking. If it works on one OS but not on another, try setting the blocking modes/behaviour explicitly, as above.

If you can't get this to work with a call to fopen() passing a HTTP URL, it may be a problem with the HTTP wrapper implementation in PHP. To work around this, you could use fsockopen() and handle the request yourself. This is not too difficult, especially if you only need to send a single request and read a constant stream response.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 AT89C51控制8位八段数码管显示时钟。
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测