doulian1852 2015-04-12 08:34
浏览 89
已采纳

使用php框架时发布网站(laravel)[关闭]

I'm fairly new to web development and I have only published one website before. With that website I only used some PHP and without framework. Now, I'm planning on using the laravel framework for my next, bigger, website. I'm wondering if there are differences between publishing a website when using a PHP framework? If so, what are the major differences and where can I read about it (googling has not helped me)?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dt614037527 2015-04-12 09:05
    关注

You have countless options. Here are some I am aware of:

1. FTP'ing

Basically, you could just publish your site/app by FTP'ing it up to your server. The biggest issue will be the Database-changes. Here, the main influence is, whether are you able to run migrations or not? You would at least have to have ssh-access to your server with the required prerequisites installed. Otherwise, you would need to keep track of the changes in some other way, and change the db manually (which is not an good option IMO).

2. Automated deployments

There are server-deployment automation-tools, the one i know is capistrano. You can write scripts which do the deployment. These tools are also capable of running migrations, if you tell them to do so, but you would need to have ssh-access for that. Google will tell you the rest, here is a good tutorial.

2.1. Push-to-deploy

If you use SCM for your "bigger project" (which i would highly recommend), you could use push-to deploy technologies. This approarch basically uses Git-Hooks for triggering deployment-scripts. Deeployer could take care of that for you, if you do not want to develop your push-to-deploy-solution from scratch. Other alternatives are Rocketeer (Open Source) or DeployHQ (Paid)

2.2. Using laravel-taylored hosting/deployment/server-management services

Services like laravel-forge or envoyer offer zero-downtime automated deployments. I guess they are also based on push to deploy anyway. If you want to learn more about them, i recommend watching the corresponding laracasts-series (Forge, Envoyer). Be aware that they are not free.

I hope this overview gets you started. Happy deploying!

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题