doufutao4428 2014-12-30 10:42
浏览 197
已采纳

如何在nginx和php容器之间进行通信

I have PHP web application and i want to convert it into docker.

I have these containers

mysql
php
nginx

I have source code in my host folder as /var/www/site1

Now when i launch nginx , then i can mount site1 to nginx as /usr/nginx/share/html

But i am not sure how does i link with PHP conainer. Can't i have stand alone PHP container with only PHP installed or I need to have some webserver along with PHP

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongluni0568 2014-12-31 13:27
    关注

My view on docker containers is that each container typically represents one process. E.g. mysql or nginx as in your example. Containers typically communicates with each other using networking or via shared files in volumes.

Each container runs its own operating system (typically specified in the FROM-section in your Dockerfile. In your case, you are suggesting that the nginx-container runs in one process with one operating system and that the php-libraries run in a different process (in a different os). I'm not sure if this is doable but it seems as if it is a strange way of doing things.

My suggestion is that you create two containers:

• nginx+php - this container holds the PHP installation as well as the Nginx-stuff
    • mysql - this container contains the database

The container can communicate via classic networking or as linked containers.

However, the PHP-files that you wish to execute (i.e. your website) should be dynamically mounted as a data volume on the nginx+php container or as data volume container.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安装svn网络有问题怎么办
  • ¥15 Python爬取指定微博话题下的内容,保存为txt
  • ¥15 vue2登录调用后端接口如何实现
  • ¥65 永磁型步进电机PID算法
  • ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥15 latex怎么处理论文引理引用参考文献