dongzuozhu66776 2014-07-29 21:02
浏览 85
已采纳

为什么reCAPTCHA只出现在某些计算机/浏览器上?

I added the PHP reCAPTCHA to my employer's quick question form, here's a link to it: https://dept.ku.edu/~wstaff/question/quick_question.php

For some reason, the CAPTCHA box itself won't show up when I go to it on my work computer. This happens in Firefox, IE10, and Chrome. However, it shows up fine in Safari. I work in a library on my university's campus and when I go to the same site on a library computer, the CAPTCHA loads fine on every web browser. Could this be some sort of spam prevention due to my testing the CAPTCHA too much on my work computer?

I had this problem in the past: Why does my PHP reCAPTCHA only display on Chrome and Safari? but out of nowhere the CAPTCHA started rendering again on my computer so I stopped worrying about it (dumb mistake).

The really weird thing here is I just tried to load the page on my coworker's computer and no CAPTCHA shows up! Something to do with the network being blocked? Why would only Safari work?

Has anyone else had this issue with reCAPTCHA? I was recommended in my previous post that it could be bad HTML syntax causing the rendering issue, and I'm in the process of cleaning up my syntax, but it doesn't make sense why all of the browsers on another computer would render the CAPTCHA fine whereas mine leaves it completely blank, i.e. the box doesn't show up at all.

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious and for my beginner-level HTML/PHP knowledge. Also, thanks in advance for any guidance.

Forgot to mention, I've implemented reCAPTCHA on various other forms on my employer's website, all of which still display without issues.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douchuang4402 2014-07-29 21:17
    关注

Check the following, maybe you spot the reason:

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端
  • ¥15 基于PLC的三轴机械手程序
  • ¥15 多址通信方式的抗噪声性能和系统容量对比
  • ¥15 winform的chart曲线生成时有凸起
  • ¥15 msix packaging tool打包问题
  • ¥15 finalshell节点的搭建代码和那个端口代码教程
  • ¥15 Centos / PETSc / PETGEM
  • ¥15 centos7.9 IPv6端口telnet和端口监控问题