dongre6227 2013-04-18 13:46
浏览 71
已采纳

Php连接到postgresql

$dbconn = pg_connect("host=localhost   dbname=mydbname   user=myuser    password=mypass") or die(pg_last_error());

returns Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for host "::1 ...",

What I must do?

P.S. In file php.ini modul extension php_pgsql.dll is enabled

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dorbmd1177 2013-04-19 00:59
    关注

This or this would've helped you determine the nature of the problem.

It looks like you're trying to connect over IPv6 (hence ::1) and the host's pg_hba.conf doesn't have a rule allowing you to connect from the IPv6 loopback address (::1) as user myuser to database mypass.

I suspect the server is misconfigured; to work around it try specifying the host as 127.0.0.1 (the IPv4 loopback address) instead of localhost, or just omit the host= completely to use unix domain sockets if PHP supports that.

Your statement "When use mysql (on remote server), as host value we can use host=localhost right?" is completely nonsensical for both MySQL and PostgreSQL. If it's a remote server then it is by definition not on localhost. At a wild guess I think you might be trying to say that the server is remote in the sense that it's not the computer you are working on, but it's local to the program you are running because you are running the program on the remote server (by editing it on the remote server, uploading the program text over FTP, or whatever).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 usb设备兼容性问题
  • ¥15 错误(10048): “调用exui内部功能”库命令的参数“参数4”不能接受空数据。怎么解决啊
  • ¥15 安装svn网络有问题怎么办
  • ¥15 Python爬取指定微博话题下的内容,保存为txt
  • ¥15 vue2登录调用后端接口如何实现
  • ¥65 永磁型步进电机PID算法
  • ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)