dou91736 2013-02-18 18:34
浏览 19
已采纳

当magento中缺少left.phtml时如何编辑左列?

I am trying to display the sub-categories from a certain category in magento in the left side bar. I found a few solutions saying I have to change the code in app\design\frontend\base\default\template\catalog avigation\left.phtm but I only have top.phtml and verticalcollapse.phtml. However the code that displays the left column is this getChildHtml('left') ?>. This is in app/design/frontend/default/forest_classyshop/template/page/2collumn-left.phtml.

My question is where can I find the code "left" that should be in the left.phtml that's missing?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doujian3401 2013-02-18 19:45
    关注

it's probably located at app\design\frontend\default\default\template\catalog avigation\left.phtml.

Magento will look in Your Template for a file. if not there it will then look in Default for that file. If not there it will look at Base. Sounds like someone has deleted that file in Base.. I would look in app\design\frontend\YOUR_PACKAGE\YOUR_TEMPLATE\template\catalog avigation\left.phtml Then app\design\frontend\Default\Default\template\catalog avigation\left.phtml

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?