dousi0144 2012-06-05 02:52
浏览 64
已采纳

我对wp_enqueue_script的新方法

OK, i'm trying to eliminate all possible variables for troubleshooting purposes. So instead of in my functions.php, I've dropped this code in my header.php file:

<?php $mdgtemplateloc = get_bloginfo( 'template_url' ).'/js/'; ?>
<?php echo '<!-- ' . $mdgtemplateloc . ' --> ?>
<?php wp_enqueue_script( 'hoverIntent', $mdgtemplateloc.'hoverIntent.js', array( 'jquery' ) ); ?>
<?php wp_enqueue_script( 'mdMenuAnimation', $mdgtemplateloc.'mdMenuAnimation.js', array( 'hoverIntent' ) ); ?>

The result is a few white space insertions into the source and the comment appears as requested. My understanding was that this would insert something like

<script type="text/javascript" src="[url]/js/mdMenuAnimation.js"></script>

I want to do this the correct way, but wp_enqueue_script has been giving me NOTHING. I suspect I'm doing something fundamentally wrong, but I can't find it and nothing I find through google or stackoverflow or the wp codex is helping at all.

To clarify, here's what I had before, in the functions.php file:

function mdg_setup_scripts() {
  $mdgtemplateloc = get_bloginfo( 'template_url' ).'/js/';
  wp_register_script( 'hoverIntent', get_bloginfo('template_url').'/js/hoverIntent.js', array( 'jquery' ));
  wp_enqueue_script( 'hoverIntent' );
  wp_register_script( 'mdMenuAnimation', $mdgtemplateloc.'mdMenuAnimation.js', array( 'hoverIntent' ));
  wp_enqueue_script( 'mdMenuAnimation' );
}
add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'mdg_setup_scripts' );

This also produced no output that ever called a script. I understand that this second is more like what is supposed to be, but it isn't doing anything.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douqi1212 2012-06-05 03:00
    关注

wp_enqueue_script() does not output anything. You're using it incorrectly.

You need to create a callback and add it to the wp_enqueue_scripts action. Typically this belongs in your functions.php file.

Re-read the docs. There are examples of exactly what you are wanting to do.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示