dongye1934 2012-05-03 23:31
浏览 50
已采纳

使用Cron作业激活PHP脚本但它没有完全运行

I am using cronjob to activate a php script. Although when i do it manually from the browser, the script takes 3-4 seconds to load and it outputs result into the database.

When cron job does it, it seems that the script is unable to complete in the alloted time and the cronjob stops loading the script mid way, the cron works about 1/10 of the time, the rest 9/10 times it fails to complete the task. Is there a way i can ensure that the script is loaded completely each time the cron job activates it?

Script is simple completely php based. Any suggestions?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsf6565 2012-05-03 23:51
    关注

I'd suggest implementing a lockfile (overrun protection) solution. Basically when your script kicks off it will do a check for a lockfile, and if the lockfile exists, the script can assume the previous incantation is still running, so it will halt execution. And when the script is complete it will remove the lockfile so subsequent runs can get passed the lockfile check and execute in their entirety.

A lock file usually contains the process id spawned by the script and usually located somewhere like /var/lock/my_script.lock.

You can google around for more info, but here is a site with a lockfile example.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像
  • ¥15 改算法,照着压缩包里边,参考其他代码封装的格式 写到main函数里
  • ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?