duan_2000 2011-10-13 22:35
浏览 9
已采纳

建立人物搜索网站[关闭]

I want to do a project for my class that does a people search. I should be able to search into google, Facebook, twitter etc and display information about it. For example, I want to replicate what www.pipl.com does. What would be the best place to start with ? How can you do it ? Any specific/general responses, links or examples are most welcome. Thanks.

EDIT: As this is being voted to close I thought I would be more specific. How can I write a wrapper class (or something of that sort) to mine an website for the information I want?

P.S. I've been a C/C++/java programmer till now and have a strong desire to learn new programming languages. Please feel free to redirect the question or to add tags so other users can also look at the questions.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douduonang3169 2011-10-13 23:25
    关注
    <form action="http://www.google.com/search" action="GET" name="search">
        <p>
            <label for="name">First &amp; Last Name:</label>
            <input name="q" id="name" />
        </p>
        <p><input type="submit" name="searchBtn" value="Search" /></p>
    </form>

<script>
    document.forms['search'].addEventListener('submit', function() {
        // Add quotes around person's name (so that only their exact name matches)
        document.getElementById('name').value = '"'+document.getElementById('name').value+'"';
    }, false);
    </script>

Voilà! Facebook, twitters, and social media are all displayed, no extra work necessary.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 相敏解调 matlab
  • ¥15 求lingo代码和思路
  • ¥15 公交车和无人机协同运输
  • ¥15 stm32代码移植没反应
  • ¥15 matlab基于pde算法图像修复,为什么只能对示例图像有效
  • ¥100 连续两帧图像高速减法
  • ¥15 如何绘制动力学系统的相图
  • ¥15 对接wps接口实现获取元数据