dougaimian1143 2010-12-17 13:32
浏览 16
已采纳

在PHP中查询服务器并接收XML响应

I'm trying to write an API for a website, whose Flash app gets data from a server and presents it to the user. I've been told that I can "have a look web trafic you will the responses from the server are all just basic xml".

This might be the wrong question to ask but, I'm not entirely sure what I've been told to do here. Can I simply use PHP to open the page with the Flash app on, and intercept the XML responses being sent to it? How might that happen?

Alternatively, am I coming at this the wrong way? Do I need to instead know what server the Flash app is accessing, and then open up a connection to that?

This feels like a bad SO question, but I'm at a complete loss. The advice I was given was quite vague so I don't know where to look.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsz90288 2010-12-17 13:50
    关注

To see the server response in the web traffic, just use the "Net" tab of the firebug plugin of firefox.

It should display the request of the flash app with the response from the server which should be in XML.

EDIT

You will also know with firebug from which URL the response is coming from and you can then mimic the request of the flash app with your own php script.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于超局变量获取查询的问题
  • ¥20 Vs code Mac系统 PHP Debug调试环境配置
  • ¥60 大一项目课,微信小程序
  • ¥15 求视频摘要youtube和ovp数据集
  • ¥15 在启动roslaunch时出现如下问题
  • ¥15 汇编语言实现加减法计算器的功能
  • ¥20 关于多单片机模块化的一些问题
  • ¥30 seata使用出现报错,其他服务找不到seata
  • ¥35 引用csv数据文件(4列1800行),通过高斯-赛德尔法拟合曲线,在选取(每五十点取1点)数据,求该数据点的曲率中心。
  • ¥20 程序只发送0X01,串口助手显示不正确,配置看了没有问题115200-8-1-no,如何解决?