duanchendu69495 2018-01-31 14:56
浏览 69
已采纳

当unescaped工作时,oci_bind_by_name无效

Working on an UPDATE query for an Oracle database. The field in question is of the type NCHAR(25), which accepts a 25 character UTF-8 byte string. My input values are in ASCII which should work no problem.

The following snippet uses the oci_bind_by_name function to escape the variable in the WHERE clause and insert into the placeholder variable :herp.

$sql = "UPDATE MYTABLE SET OPT = '1' WHERE FIELD = :herp";
$stmt = oci_parse($this->conn, $sql);
oci_bind_by_name($stmt, ":herp", $record['value'], -1, SQLT_CHR);

This next snippet does not use the oci_bind_by_name function and instead inserts the variable into the SQL statement unescaped (YOLO).

$sql = "UPDATE MYTABLE SET OPT = '1' WHERE FIELD = '".$record['value']."'";
$stmt = oci_parse($this->conn, $sql);

My problem

The first snippet does not work, while the second one works fine, i.e. the UPDATE statement succeeds every time on the second method while it fails every time on the first.

Both versions of the UPDATE should work. However when I use the oci_bind_by_name function for a few fields, somehow the variable is getting changed. (I am doing more rigorous error checking in the actual code).

My question

What is going on here? How can I still use the oci_bind_by_name instead of just concatenating the variable directly into the SQL statement?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanlvxing7707 2018-04-03 15:30
    关注

Per the developers:

Neither PHP OCI8 or PDO_OCI support NVARCHAR, NCHAR or NCLOB types.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 帮我写一个c++工程
  • ¥30 Eclipse官网打不开,官网首页进不去,显示无法访问此页面,求解决方法
  • ¥15 关于smbclient 库的使用
  • ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教