douxieqiu0651 2017-10-03 08:00
浏览 26
已采纳

Magento扩展没有出现在后端

What's wrong? ##

Recently I tried out an extension on my test environment of magento 1.9.2 It was a succesful installation with magento connect.

The extension worked perfectly.

so I tried it out on my real environment but the extension / module doesn't work and won't show up in my modules tab ( system - configuration - advanced ). so I can't enable or disable it.

the files have been places in the right folder ( app - code - community ) So far I tried

1. reinstalling the extension
  2. logging in and out
  3. flushing the cache
  4. re-indexing the website

But sadly it did not seem to work on my real environment.

What extension?

this is about the "Catalog Search Refinement FREE" extension.

The extension has no panel since all this extension does is change the way magento searches for products.

I am new to magento, so I might not know much and I've read a lot but I can't find what I'm doing wrong.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douban5644 2017-10-19 07:49
    关注

So okay I found out Magento wasn't deleting my cache properly, after hours and hours of searching for errors, editing lines of code it was simply running on my cache all the time. Even after flushing the cache and reindexing my website countless times I wondered if my cache was being deleted correctly. Since I kept getting the same advice from other people to flush my cache I wondered if it was being flushed correctly. so I went to var/cache and saw that even after flushing my cache these files remained.

So I deleted all the folders in var/cache , flushed the magento cache and storage, after that I logged out and in on my Magento back-end and I noticed directly that the extension was working as it should.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥15 想问一下树莓派接上显示屏后出现如图所示画面,是什么问题导致的
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化