dongmu5920 2017-09-14 13:34
浏览 50
已采纳

Mysql,数据库/服务器之间的数据迁移(现在迁移,稍后定期更新)

This is somewhat of an abstract question but hopefully pretty simple at the same time. I just have no idea the best way to go about this except for an export/import and I can't do that due to permission issues. So i need some alternatives.

On one server, we'll call it 1.2.3 I have a database with 2 schemas, Rdb and test. These schemas have 27 and 3 tables respectively. This database stores call info from our phone system but we have reader access only so we're very limited in what we can do beyond selecting and joining for data records and info.

I then have a production database server, call it 3.2.1 With my main schemas and I'd like to place the previous 30 tables into one of these production schemas. After the migration is done, I'll need to create a script that will check the data on the first connection and then update the new schema on the production connection, but that's after the bulk migration is done.

I'm wondering if a php script would be the way to go about this initial migration, though. I'm using MySQL workbench and the export wizard fails for the read only database, but if there's another way in the interface then I don't know about it.

It's quite a bit of data, and I'm not necessarily looking for the fastest way but the easiest and most fail safe way.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanguan5922 2017-09-14 15:06
    关注

For a one time data move, the easiest way is to use the command line tool mysqldump to dump your tables to file, then load the resulting file with mysql. This assumes that you are either shutting down 1.2.3, or will reconfigure your phone system to point to 3.2.1 (or update DNS appropriately). Also, this is much easier if you can get downtime on the phone system to move the data.

we have reader access only so we're very limited in what we can do beyond selecting and joining for data records

This really limits your options.

• Master/Slave replication requires REPLICATION SLAVE privilege, which you probably need a user with SUPER privilege to create a replication user.
    • Trigger based replication solutions like SymetricDS will require a user with CREATE ROUTINE in order to create the triggers
    • An "Extract, Transform, Load" solution like Clover ETL will work best if tables have LAST_CHANGED timestamps. If they don't, then you would need ALTER TABLE privilege.

Different tools for different goals.

• Master/Slave replication is generally used for Disaster Recovery, Availability or Read Scaling
    • Hetergenous Replication to replicate some (or all) tables between different environments (could be different RDBMS, or different replica sets) in a continuous, but asynchronous fashion.
    • ETL for bulk, hourly/daily/periodic data movements, with the ability to pick a subset of columns, aggregate, convert timestamp formats, merge with multiple sources, and generally fix whatever you need to with the data.

That should help you determine really what your situation is - whether it's a one time load with a temporary data sync, or if it's an on-going replication (real-time, or delayed).

Edit: https://www.percona.com/doc/percona-toolkit/LATEST/index.html Check out the Persona Toolkit. Specifically pt-table-sync and pt-table-checksum. They will help with this.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看