doubu1853 2017-05-12 01:12
浏览 106
已采纳

如果有人修复了“mPDF弃用的构造函数问题”,请分享mpdf库

If someone fixes "the mPDF has a deprecated constructor issue" please share the mpdf library.

Screenshot:

enter image description here

Controller:

$data = [];
$html=$this->load->view('welcome_message', $data, true);

//this the the PDF filename that user will get to download
$pdfFilePath = "output_pdf_name.pdf";

//load mPDF library
$this->load->library('m_pdf');

//generate the PDF from the given html
$this->m_pdf->pdf->WriteHTML($html);

//download it.
$this->m_pdf->pdf->Output($pdfFilePath, "I");
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongxichan8627 2017-05-12 07:29
    关注

I used mdf in my CodeIgniter projects and I am not using any third party libraries for it.You can easily install latest version of mpdf by using composer in codeigniter. This is how I implemented composer in CodeIgniter 3.It is very easy. You have to install composer on your machine download it from https://getcomposer.org/. After installing composer in your pc,

Copy and paste composer.json file in the project folder to application folder. In the config.php file $config['composer_autoload'] = TRUE; Now you have composer in your project. Now i will saw you how to install mpdf using composer

Open cmd and direct to projectname/application. Inside application directory Type composer require mpdf/mpdf Now a vendor folder will be created inside application folder and inside vendor folder you can see all your packages downloaded by composer.

Now since you autoloaded composer now you can just use the code given by mpdf official manual like in your controllers.

function m_pdf(){ 

$mpdf = new mPDF();

// Write some HTML code:

$mpdf->WriteHTML('Hello World');

// Output a PDF file directly to the browser
           $mpdf->Output();
       }

Remember you don't need to type require_once APPPATH.'/vendor/mpdf/mpdf/mpdf.php'; since you already autoloader composer. If not prefer to autoload composer you must type require_once APPPATH.'/vendor/mpdf/mpdf/mpdf.php' at the beginning of each controllers where you use the mpdf vendor libraries. If you encountered any problems please comment below.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于作物生长模型下,有限水资源的最大化粮食产量的资源优化模型建立
  • ¥20 关于变压器的具体案例分析
  • ¥15 生成的QRCode圖片加上下載按鈕
  • ¥15 板材切割优化算法,数学建模,python,lingo
  • ¥15 科来模拟ARP欺骗困惑求解
  • ¥100 iOS开发关于快捷指令截屏后如何将截屏(或从截屏中提取出的文本)回传给本应用并打开指定页面
  • ¥15 unity连接Sqlserver
  • ¥15 图中这种约束条件lingo该怎么表示出来