dongting7352 2016-10-29 14:52
浏览 59
已采纳

在PHP中调整图像大小会创建黑色图像

I wanted to resize an image in PHP using the GD library.

I found this question, which helped me alot. It allowed me to do exactly what I wanted. I changed the default value to true instead of the false in the answer, and I also added a way to resize png as well.

This resize_image function worked splendidly for all the images, until I wanted to scale down this image to 400x128 (landscape).

This created a black image. I even removed the parts I added on, and used the plain function copied from the question, and it still rendered black. This particular image seems to have trouble with other image sizes such as 400x400 as well. It all works as expected if you disable the crop option.

Is there something wrong with the math included in the function? I tried doing the math on paper replacing variables with the numbers I wanted, but I got confused midway.

PHPfiddle for an example. Try changing the values in the second last line to something else. It partially works (not to scale, even though cropping should be to scale).

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douwen8424 2016-10-29 15:37
    关注

When I debugged it, the width was negative. So, if I changed line 9 to the following

$width = abs(ceil($width-($width*abs($r-$w/$h))));

it's not black anymore. I don't check the formula whether it is correct or not as expected, but that abs() will make your image not black anymore.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 WPF 大屏看板表格背景图片设置
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示