douying2243 2016-10-24 12:28
浏览 62
已采纳

PHP版本低于5.6版本

whats the equiliant parameter or method to include certificates so that you can establish ssl connections in PHP 5.5.* .

I stuck with that version and can't update it and i neet to include a certifictaion file for a composer update. I know that i have to use the openssl.cafile parameter in PHP 5.6 and everything is fine. But in my usecase im clueless.

Thanks.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongmei5168 2016-10-24 15:11
    关注

whats the equiliant parameter or method to include certificates so that you can establish ssl connections in PHP 5.5.* .

There isn't one.

This was a new feature in PHP 5.6:

All encrypted client streams now enable peer verification by default. By default, this will use OpenSSL's default CA bundle to verify the peer certificate. In most cases, no changes will need to be made to communicate with servers with valid SSL certificates, as distributors generally configure OpenSSL to use known good CA bundles.

The default CA bundle may be overridden on a global basis by setting either the openssl.cafile or openssl.capath configuration setting, or on a per request basis by using the cafile or capath context options.

However, Composer has its own cafile setting that you should be able to use instead:

cafile

Location of Certificate Authority file on local filesystem. In PHP 5.6+ you should rather set this via openssl.cafile in php.ini, although PHP 5.6+ should be able to detect your system CA file automatically.

I recommend setting this via Composer's command-line config interface, e.g something like

composer global config cafile <your-setting>

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog