dscdttg4389 2016-08-03 13:27
浏览 164
已采纳

无法在新的PHP IIS服务器上启用LDAP扩展

I have a new server at work, installed PHP 5.4.21 on it yesterday, got SQLSRV working this morning but now I'm stuck getting LDAP enabled. It's not showing in phpinfo(). This is my php.ini file that is in C:\PHP which is where phpinfo() says is the correct directory: http://pastebin.com/yWv9gRNT

I have uncommented extension=php_ldap.dll (near the bottom), I have the dll in the ext folder that is linked in the php.ini file, I have restarted IIS numerous times, I have even copied all DLLs to Windows\System32 folder as recommended on some forums (including libsasl.dll libeay32.dll & ssleay32.dll) & restarted server. Server is Windows 2008 R2 running IIS 7.5.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doushiposong30622 2016-08-11 09:31
    关注

OK, I have resolved this, been away for a week, came back to look at it again... Turns out at the very first time (before posting on here) it wasn't working (the dll files weren't in the system32 folder) I followed a few posts on here where people suggest downloading the latest version of PHP and taking the ext folder and copying over the ones we have installed. Today I downloaded the zip that matches my version exactly, overwrote all the newer dlls and it now works perfectly, thank you to all those that helped and offered their expertise and time.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 运筹学排序问题的应用
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作
  • ¥15 求NPF226060磁芯的详细资料
  • ¥15 使用R语言marginaleffects包进行边际效应图绘制