duanlinma5885 2016-04-13 14:07
浏览 34
已采纳

Symfony sfValidators:动态设置值是否需要?

I have the following problem:

I have a form where a user can opt to toggle a switch (Yes/No).

If they select Yes, I hide a couple of fields on my template (because they will now automatically be calculated).

The catch is that now, a set of different fields are required to not be empty for the successful submission.

The first fields need not be optional after the switch is clicked (since they are merely hidden but still submitted), but the second set of fields must be non-empty.

Is there a simple way to get this dynamic validation behaviour using Symfony's sfValidator classes, or should I simply hack together a solution using jQuery?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanhong4274 2016-04-13 20:18
    关注

This sounds like a perfect case for the Callback constraint that already exists in Symfony. To quote the linked doc:

The purpose of the Callback constraint is to create completely custom validation rules and to assign any validation errors to specific fields on your object. If you're using validation with forms, this means that you can make these custom errors display next to a specific field, instead of simply at the top of your form.

This solves the backend, you still need to watch out for the required attributes of your fields so HTML5 validation can work properly.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 unity第一人称射击小游戏,有demo,在原脚本的基础上进行修改以达到要求
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line