dsg7513 2016-02-27 11:53
浏览 23
已采纳

DSE查询优化和用例

Should I use Solr for all of my reading activities and then Cassandra for all writes to maximise the performance of DSE? or can I read using Cassandra but obviously on a key value basis for select activities?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doushi2845 2016-02-27 17:15
    关注

Cassandra is a write-optimised database and so reads may be slow, but Solr should be used a crutch or a 'nitro-boost' if you will, and not as the go-to method for reading. Because if your reads are slow, it may be because the DB design is fundamentally flawed and that could be dangerous for scaling as well as maintenance.

Maximizing the performance of a DSE should be based on the pattern of your reads and writes. For example if your users table is only used for login and a couple of other times for profile related data, you don't need Solr for that. Some duplicate tables with different keys should suffice.

However if your app is an ERP that requires user data at all times, Solr indexing for faster reads should be considered.

And to reiterate, if your reads are slow, check if a better db design can solve the issue.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#.net#的问题:End Function
  • ¥15 无法import pycausal
  • ¥15 VS2022创建MVC framework提示:预安装的程序包具有对缺少的注册表值的引用
  • ¥15 weditor无法连接模拟器Local server not started, start with?
  • ¥20 6-3 String类定义
  • ¥15 嵌入式--定时器使用
  • ¥20 51单片机学习中的问题
  • ¥30 Windows Server 2016利用兩張網卡處理兩個不同網絡
  • ¥15 Python中knn问题
  • ¥15 使用C#,asp.net读取Excel文件并保存到Oracle数据库