dragon8899 2015-12-21 17:16
浏览 37
已采纳

如何使用php将quickbooks桌面数据导入到在线mysql服务器

Is it possible to import Quickbooks Desktop data directly to a live online mysql database using PHP ? For ex. if I connect using webconnect Quickbooks desktop to a local host server then this is connect string:-

$dsn = 'mysql://root:@localhost/quickbooks'

So my question is instead of using localhost can I use Live server's credentials in order to import data ?

Or else do I first need to import desktop version's data into Quickbooks online version in order to achieve this ? Please help. Thanks in Advance!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doupeng2253 2015-12-22 00:40
    关注

Is it possible to import Quickbooks Desktop data directly to a live online mysql database using PHP ?

Directly? No. QuickBooks isn't based on an SQL database of any sort -- it's a proprietary data format, and you can only communicate with it via XML.

The closest you can get is either:

• Something like QODBC, which lets you query QuickBooks via a SQL-to-XML translation engine.

OR

• Something that does XML queries against QuickBooks to try to mirror data from QuickBooks into an SQL database (e.g. something like https://github.com/consolibyte/quickbooks-php which is what you're example $dsn string indicates you're using).

So my question is instead of using localhost can I use Live server's credentials in order to import data ?

Um, what? Your questions kind of don't make a whole lot of sense, but...

You can use any database you want. It doesn't have to live on localhost. Just change the $dsn to where ever your database lives.

Or else do I first need to import desktop version's data into Quickbooks online version in order to achieve this ?

QuickBooks Online is a completely separate product, that has absolutely nothing at all to do with QuickBooks for Windows. It's a completely separate product, with a separate API, a separate back-end data structure, developed by a separate team of developers, on a separate platform, in a separate programming language, etc. The two share absolutely nothing in common outside of being developed by the same company. And neither will give you direct SQL access to the data.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用ADS设计一款的射频功率放大器
  • ¥15 怎么求交点连线的理论解?
  • ¥20 软件开发方法学习来了
  • ¥15 微信小程序商城如何实现多商户收款 平台分润抽成
  • ¥15 HC32L176调试了一个通过TIMER5+DMA驱动WS2812B
  • ¥15 cocos的js代码调用wx.createUseInfoButton问题!
  • ¥15 关于自相关函数法和周期图法实现对随机信号的功率谱估计的matlab程序运行的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 Python程序,深度学习,有偿私
  • ¥15 扫描枪扫条形码出现问题
  • ¥35 poi合并多个word成一个新word,原word中横版没了.