doupo5178 2015-06-29 05:46
浏览 87
已采纳

Laravel 5.1 AWS S3 Storage,如何链接图像?

i am in the proccess of creating a "Content Management System" for a "start up company". I have a Post.php model in my project, the following code snippet is taken from the Create method:

if(Request::file('display_image') != null){
        Storage::disk('s3')->put('/app/images/blog/'.$post->slug.'.jpg', file_get_contents(Request::file('display_image')));
        $bucket = Config::get('filesystems.disks.s3.bucket');
        $s3 = Storage::disk('s3');
        $command = $s3->getDriver()->getAdapter()->getClient()->getCommand('GetObject', [
            'Bucket'                     => Config::get('filesystems.disks.s3.bucket'),
            'Key'                        => '/app/images/blog/'.$post->slug.'.jpg',
            'ResponseContentDisposition' => 'attachment;'
        ]);

$request = $s3->getDriver()->getAdapter()->getClient()->createPresignedRequest($command, '+5 minutes');

$image_url = (string) $request->getUri();
    $post->display_image = $image_url;

The above code checks if there is a "display_image" file input in the request object.

If it finds a file it uploads it directly to AWS S3 storage. I want to save the link of the file in the Database, so i can link it later in my views.

Hence i use this piece of code:

$request = $s3->getDriver()->getAdapter()->getClient()->createPresignedRequest($command, '+5 minutes');

$image_url = (string) $request->getUri();
    $post->display_image = $image_url;

I get a URL, the only problem is that whenever i visit the $post->display_image URL i get a 403 permission denied. Obviously no authentication takes place when using the URL of the image.

How to solve this? I need to be able to link all my images/files from amazon S3 to the front-end interface of the website.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douqianni4080 2015-06-29 16:55
    关注

You could open up those S3 URLs to public viewing, but you probably wouldn't want to. You have to pay for the outgoing bandwidth every time someone views one of those images.

You might want to check out Glide, a pretty simple-to-use image library that supports S3. Make sure to reduce the load requirements on your server and wallet by setting caching headers on the images you serve.

Alternatively, you could use a CloudFront distribution as a caching proxy in front of your S3 bucket.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图