douzheng9221 2018-08-11 07:56
浏览 118
已采纳

我该如何修改站点地图?

I have a PHP script which builds a sitemap (a XML file accodring to the standard sitemap structure).

My question is about improving it. As you you, a website has new posts daily. Also post may be edited several times per hour/day/month or whenever. I have two strategy to handle that:

1. Making a new PHP script which parse that XML file and finds the node and modify it when the post is edited and add a new node when a new post is added (it needs to count the number of all nodes before inserting a new one, since a sitemap file can has 50,000 URL utmost).

2. Exucuting my current PHP script according to a specific period daily (i.e every night on midnight) using a Cron-Jobs. It means rebuilding it from the scratch every time (actually building a new sitemap every night)

Ok which strategy is more optimal and profitable? Which one is the standard approach?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongqiaozhe5070 2018-08-12 14:07
    关注

Modifying a XML file has its dangers. One reason is that you need to compare and compile actions (replace, insert, delete). This is complex and the possibility of errors is high. Another problem is that sitemaps can be large, loading them into memory for modifications might not be possible.

I suggest you generate the XML sitemap in a cronjob. Do not overwrite the current sitemap directly but copy/link it after it is completed. This avoids having no sitemap at all if here is an error.

If you like to manage the URLs incrementally do so in an SQL table, treat the XML sitemap as an export of this table.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)