dongyi1939 2018-04-26 15:52
浏览 28
已采纳

在Doctrine中进行多次选择时获取平面数组

I have a query that fetches some information from a table AND the count of related objects from another table. I have trouble expressing it in DQL, so it will return a flat array.

This example fetches the school, the name of the school and the number of students of each school:

$qB = $this->createQueryBuilder('school')
$qB->leftJoin('school.students', 'students');
$qB->select([
    'partial school.{id, name}',
    'count(students) AS number_students',
]);
$qB->groupBy('school');
$qB->getQuery()->getResult();

I am expecting it to return:

[
    [id => 1, 'name' => 'School A', 'number_students' => 5],
    [id => 2, 'name' => 'School B', 'number_students' => 3],
]

But I end up getting this:

[
    [0 => [id => 1, 'name' => 'School A'], 'number_students' => 5],
    [0 => [id => 2, 'name' => 'School B'], 'number_students' => 3],
]

As a workaround it is possible to use $qB->getQuery()->getScalarResult(), but that then converts the variable names (e.g. The entity variable name schoolName is then converted to the column title in the database school_name), which means I would have to remap the fields again.

It is perhaps related in the way Doctrine treats entities. Here is the school entity of the example:

class School {
    protected $id;
    protected $name;
    protected $students;
}
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongpeng7744 2018-04-26 19:26
    关注

From the DQL above seems like you end up with mixed results and that's Doctrine default behavior when using $qB->getQuery()->getResult().

SELECT u, p.quantity FROM Users u...

Here, the result will again be an array of arrays, with each element being an array made up of a User object and the scalar value p.quantity.

I would try to debug the SQL generated and if I am right then there is your why. IMHO this behavior can not be changed but maybe I am wrong.

In this case the solution could be write a protected PHP function for flatten the array as you want to.

Update:

I haven't tried but seems to be possible to use Doctrine Events to achieve this. There is not built-in Events for preSelect or postSelect however you can create your own Event and register it properly so you can call it at any point. As said before I didn't tried and I am not sure at all that this is possible using any Event (I might be wrong).

Just a side note, I would not try to over complicate this to much, you are adding a layer of complexity to the entity when you can do this easily on your controller by creating a private|public function that you can reuse at any point.

More info:

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信会员卡等级和折扣规则
  • ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗
  • ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?
  • ¥15 gdf格式的脑电数据如何处理matlab
  • ¥20 重新写的代码替换了之后运行hbuliderx就这样了
  • ¥100 监控抖音用户作品更新可以微信公众号提醒
  • ¥15 UE5 如何可以不渲染HDRIBackdrop背景