dqjmq28248 2016-10-19 11:05
浏览 67
已采纳

抛出没有消息的自定义异常

I haven't uset custom exceptions before, and now it appears that I might need them but I'm not sure I understood correctly how are they supposed to be used.

Say I have a custom exception like this:

class not_found_exception extends exception{ }

Then I have a bunch of request handler functions (I think they are called controllers in the wild). And each function can throw different types of exceptions. If the URL doesn't match it throws my custom exception, the script will catch that type of exception and skip to next request handler if it's caught. But other types of exception are not supposed to be caught because they mean that the url matches but there's some other error that should be displayed.

The thing is that my custom exception doesn't need an error message because it would not show up anywhere because its supposed to be caught, but other exceptions do. So is it ok to just throw an empty not_found_exception exception?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongmi3203 2016-10-19 11:14
    关注

The short answer is simply: yes. That would be ok. For further information about best-practices regarding Exception I'll refer you to this blog. It may be written for .NET but the theories can still be applied to PHP.

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/kcwalina/2007/01/30/how-to-design-exception-hierarchies/

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 ue5运行的通道视频都会有白色锯齿
  • ¥20 用雷电模拟器安装百达屋apk一直闪退
  • ¥15 算能科技20240506咨询(拒绝大模型回答)
  • ¥15 自适应 AR 模型 参数估计Matlab程序
  • ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制
  • ¥15 merge函数占用内存过大
  • ¥15 Revit2020下载问题
  • ¥15 使用EMD去噪处理RML2016数据集时候的原理