dty63504 2016-07-15 16:41
浏览 76
已采纳

如何使用REST API为DocuSign中的收件人设置clientUserId?

I'm trying to create a RecipientView to send through an app to the recipients of envelopes that are created. With DocuSign's newer API, this requires a userName which is entered by the person who creates the document needed to be signed, an email which is just the email of the recipient, and a clientUserId which is a sender generated string value that authenticates the recipient as an embedded signer so that a RecipientView can be generated to host the signing ceremony.

DocuSign documentation references that I need to set clientUserId, but it doesn't mention how to to do this other than when the envelope is created through the API. However, in this scenario, envelopes will be created by DocuSign Admin clients through the templates on the actual web interface, and not through the API.

My code to generate the RecipientView is all set up here:

$url = "https://demo.docusign.net/restapi/v2/accounts/$account_id/envelopes/$envelope_id/views/recipient";

$body = array("returnUrl" => "http://www.docusign.com/devcenter",
              "authenticationMethod" => "None",
              "email" => "$email",
              "userName" => "$name",
              "recipientId" => "$recipientId",
              "clientUserId" => "1000"
);

$body_string = json_encode($body);

$curl = curl_init($url);
curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);
curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array(
    'Accept: application/json',
    'Content-Type: application/json',
    'Content-Length: '.strlen($body_string),
    "Authorization: Bearer $access_token"
));
curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_POST, true);
curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $body_string);
$json_response = curl_exec($curl);

$status = curl_getinfo($curl, CURLINFO_HTTP_CODE);

if ($status != 201){
    die('Could not connect to end point: '.mysqli_error($conn));
}

$response = json_decode($json_response, true);
$url = $response["url"];

This code does work when the embedded signer is the Admin account, but not when the envelope is sent to an actual recipient. The return JSON from DocuSign after this request should be:

{
    "url": "example.example.com"
}

However, the return I get for recipients that are not the Admin of the DocuSign account is:

{
    "errorCode": "UNKNOWN_ENVELOPE_RECIPIENT",
    "message": "The recipient you have identified is not a valid recipient of the 
               specified envelope."
}

I believe not setting clientUserId is the reason behind this, since the documentation says I need to set clientUserId and not just create a value when making the call. How do I set a recipient's clientUserId via the REST API?

UPDATE: Within this scenario, I will not be the one creating and sending envelopes. That will be done by the clients I have through my app, and the large majority of them will most likely use the web interface to do this, not the API. I do have access to all information regarding the Admin account for each client, including the Integrator Key, Access Tokens, Envelope IDs, Account IDs, etc.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doushi5117 2016-07-20 19:09
    关注

For Embedded Signing (aka Recipient View) there are two calls you need to make. Well actually 3 calls including the initial Login API but it sounds like you've got that working so I'll focus on the other two.

Step #1: Create an envelope with an embedded recipient. When adding the recipient make sure you set their name, email, recipientId, and clientUserId.

Step #2: Request the Recipient View of the envelope for your signer. To do so you need to call the EnvelopeViews: createRecipient API and you must reference the same exact set of values for the recipient that you set in step 1 (i.e. name, email, recipientId, and clientUserId)

Check out the Signing from Within your App API Recipe for a full code sample.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么