dow46218 2018-06-20 22:32
浏览 149
已采纳

Laravel Cache:如何识别向其写入数据的内容

Recently, in one of our projects that use Laravel 5.4, we have noticed that some data is being cached in /storage/framework/cache/data - we are using file cache. The contents of the files in the cache are things like: 1529533237i:1;. Several files are created in the cache throughout the day with content similar to that. So many files are created that we have to clean this cache periodically in order not to run into disk space issues by running out of inodes.

I know that an alternative to using file cache are things like Redis or Memcache, but the issue is, we're not sure what is this data being cached or what component of the project is caching it. We do use several external libraries so it could be one of many, but we don't know for sure what. I've already looked into all configuration files of the project, but couldn't identify anything that is obviously controlling data caching.

Are there any recommendations on trying to identify which piece of code is writing this data so we can better handle the caching of this data, whatever it may be?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongtieshang5429 2018-06-20 22:48
    关注

Laravel has several events that dispatch during caching.

Create a new listener that listens on the Illuminate\Cache\Events\KeyWritten event. You could log the backtrace to see exactly what leads to specific items being cached.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 c程序不知道为什么得不到结果
  • ¥40 复杂的限制性的商函数处理
  • ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解