douaoren4402 2017-08-02 15:48
浏览 86
已采纳

我可以使用PHP进行移动应用程序开发,将HTML表单发送到电子邮件

I'm looking into creating an html app with Cordova. Now I know how to create a form for a website and using PHP to mail the form but my concern is, Would I be able to use PHP with my app to mail the form to an email? is there an article I can read that is relevant to my current situation? or maybe if you can refer me to another coding language I can use to substitute PHP if I cant use PHP to mail the form I hope I can use stack overflow to ask the question, Thanks!.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongwuchu0314 2017-08-02 17:22
    关注

The Answer is yes, I think you're confusing PHP (Backend language that runs at the server side) with Cordova( Hybrid-platform, client-side), Cordova by itself won't send the email with the form. unless you want cordova to work as mailer, here there is a plugin that let you send e-mail without backend https://github.com/katzer/cordova-plugin-email-composer, using some of your accounts.

from Plugin documentation:

The Email service is only available on devices which have configured an email account...

PHP let you to send the email from the server but for PHP render a HTML page in your Cordova Application must be through a WebView pointing to the url. by the other hand you can make the form in your Cordova Application with sources in your client-side and connect it through service. Make an request from your app with the data and receive it with PHP and make your business.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 matlab实现基于主成分变换的图像融合。
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作
  • ¥15 求NPF226060磁芯的详细资料
  • ¥15 使用R语言marginaleffects包进行边际效应图绘制